Monday, May 12, 2008

The Nifty Fifty House Party - Introduction

Hello there, and welcome to my new blog series, The Nifty Fifty House Party!

The Nifty Fifty is a review of all 435 congressional seats, which are up for grabs every two years (and this year is definitely no surprise). While seen as an initial review, it is also seen as a barometer of how things could shape up this year in the lower chamber of the United States Congress. I will also be offering a bonus section as well, but I will not tell you when I will show it to you.

Now, before I get ahead of myself, since some states have not set their primary ballots in stone yet, and even fewer states have determined the Democrat and Republican nominees, you would be wondering why I am doing such a thing? Because I believe that a personal perspective of all 435 seats would be the best way to shape up what happens in November.

I cannot guarantee you a set schedule, but states will show up on here based on a secret sorting spreadsheet that I will not explain to you for matters of security. You can be assured of one thing: no state will go unnoticed, even if nothing is going on in that state (take Arkansas for instance).

Stay tuned, and get ready for the long haul, because you will never see this blog in the same form again (And by form, I mean duration between posts).

0 comments: