Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving Day, and like many Americans I will be spending this day with my extended family. Regardless of whatever situation may come, and even though this may not be the best of times but perhaps instead may turn out to be the worst of times in recent memory, we shall be grateful and give thanks for what we have achieved in our daily lives and shall look forward to the future as we pull through in these trying times with an uncertain economy already in progress, a period of transition and rebuilding within our environs, and a daunting challenge to renew our standing in the world. While I personally find it very difficult to display a sense of optimism with the events that have transpired, being optimistic about the future is one aspect that I take into account every day. After all, there is nothing better for me to think about on this day than being thankful to those who have been thankful to me over the years and to hope for a better tomorrow.

Best regards,

Kyle S.

0 comments: